CIEE Art and Sciences Program in Hyderabad, India
Multicultural, diverse, beautiful, and home to some 1.2 billion people, the vibrancy and sheer scale of India is peerless. And on CIEE’s Arts and Sciences program in Hyderabad, it’s yours to discover. In the gateway between northern and southern India, you’ll gain insight into the linguistic, culinary, political, religious, and cultural diversity of this fascinating country. A highly customizable program, you define your unique journey in the largest democracy on Earth.
Study abroad in Hyderabad and you will:
- Choose from extensive course options including those for majors in English literature, political science, South Asian history, philosophy, sociology, visual arts, biology, and biochemistry
- Take non-credit classes in traditional Indian music, Kathak and Bollywood dance, Henna Design, and Indian culinary practice taught by experts
- Visit ancient mosques, temples, religious centers, and Golconda Fort
- Enjoy Yoga practice sessions
- Community Engagement to do volunteer work with local NGOs
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Term||Year||Registration Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2018||12/01/2017 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission registration process. Registrants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's registration deadline.